Jungle Expeditions Peru
ABOUT AMAZON TOURS PERU
Our Office is located in Plateros Street N°328 in the City of Cusco - Peru, half block from the main square. Our phone numbers are 984 380428 - 947 015572 We are jungle family from Manu jungle and local company well established in Cusco of course jungle specialist in Manu National Park (Reserve Zone and Cultural Zone Tour Operator) aiming at satisfying our clients' needs in the best way possible but always promoting conservation of nature and a sustainable tourism.
In your jungle trips you will spend most nights at our lodges and other good lodges located on strategic places, Amazon Pona Lodge(private bathroom), Soga de Oro Lodge(share bathroom), Papaya Eco Lodge(private bathroom), casa Matsiguenka Lodge(share bathroom) Camouflaged Huts(natural bathroom) , in double rooms, single rooms. Camping options or expeditions are also available.
AMAZON TOURS PERU has been created with the will to offer an improved and differentiated service to all tourists arriving to Peru and Peruvian jungle. We take maximum care of the quality of our services, giving a personal treatment to all our clients, trying to find the optimized solution for their needs and ensuring their total satisfaction by the end of our job through constant tourist reports, which help us to keep improving day by day.
We also aim at innovating, through offering new and less known routes and programs of spectacular beauty and very little tourist affluence, for those in search of something different.
Our experience, together with our passion for traveling, adventure, nature is what has characterized our service from the beginning and what has made us different from the rest.
When attending your requests, be it a group service or a customized itinerary, we are taking into account all your needs to develop a proposal that tries to better match your style and interests. This is the only way your visit to Peruvian jungle will become the once-in-a-lifetime experience you expect it to be.
The AMAZON TOURS PERU team is composed of enthusiastic, efficient and professional people, all of them are from the jungle and willing to help you and make the most out of your visit to Peruvian jungle.
Our Guides are fully conscious that an excellent guide is key to make your trip an unforgettable experience, which is why we are more demanding with our staff than any tourist could be. Our team is composed of some of the best guides in the region, all officially licensed and owning Tourism Degrees. The superiority of our team is backed both by excellent tourist reports, which are available at our office in Cusco, and years of experience. All our guides are fluent in English, but we also have guides proficient in French, Italian, German and Japanese. Our team has also been trained in first-aid and rescue and is regularly updated through seminars and courses in their respective fields.
To offer eco-tour and adventure programs for traveler seeking a harmony-with-nature experience; sense-awakening him or her through correct interpretation about environment preservation and conservation as well as sustained development of the native Amazon people.
To be leaders as eco-tourism service providers committed with environmental education, green culture and sustained development of native communities in Peru's Amazon Rainforest.
Amazon Tours Peru is committed to achieve the following objectives:
- To aware all members of our organization, native communities within our operations area, suppliers, clients and visitors, about the importance of natural resources' preservation and conservation as well as best environmental practices applied in our facilities both in city and in jungle.
- To promote good relationships between eco-tourism participants (staff, locals and visitors).
- To encourage best sustainability practices in native communities that will result in better life standards for a healthier environment for today's and tomorrow's generations.
- To acknowledge the communities' right to partake of the benefits from well managed ecotourism in which they have actively participated and observed the imposed sustainability parameters of the environment where they live.
- To encourage and strengthen the value of the resources provided by the Amazon rainforest as part of the national tourist offer.
- To develop the most adequate means for visitors' achievement of physical, mental and spiritual improvement experiences in each one of the 'approach to Nature's and Amazon-Culture' programs.
Principles and Values
Amazon Tours Perú
As tour operation in the Peruvian jungle and the majestic Amazon basin , Amazon Tours Peru provides quality service to satisfy its passengers.
- Immediate response to your inquiries and reservations.
- Punctuality in all of our services.
- Personalized guidance and assistance throughout the service, both in the city and in the jungle.
All of our tour programs include:
- Transfer in the city and on the Amazon jungle, meals, guided tours by boat or hiking (depending on the season) and specified activities included in the program purchased.
- Expert bilingual Spanish - English guide. If you wish to have a guide speaking another language possible too.
- Water and hot-beverages are free of charge. You will have at your disposal coffee, tea and drinkable water in our lodges and camps 24 hours a day.
With the purpose of keeping a prompt, safe and efficient operation, Amazon Tours Peru has a permanent communication system between the Operation Center and the lodges as well as with the camps, boats and transportation vehicles employed in transfers and trips.
Amazon Tours Peru has with own transportation that includes:
wooden boats with outboard engines, employed for excursions; dugout canoes with paddles to reach the less accessible spots or where wildlife observation forbids engine noise. All boats are piloted by expert personnel and equipped, life-jackets, first-aid kits, and fire extinguishers.
Amazon Tours Peru also has overland vehicles equipped for the comfort passenger for the jungle trips
The Peruvian Amazon cuisine is a pleasant disclosure for those that visit this region because besides including almost 100% natural high protein ingredients in its composition, it is also taste delicious.
The Amazon jungle provides an important share of this tasteful pantry with highly demanded fresh water species such as the "paiche" (arapaima), the "dorado", the "paco" and the "boquechico" . The plantations in the low-lands enriched with nutrients during the flood season provide rice, beans, cassava, bananas and in addition fruit from palm and trees.
Other jungle exclusive exquisites are "cecina" (smoked pork meat), exotic fruit refreshments and ice-creams, the starch rolls and "ñutos", even liquors made of tree-bark, honey and sugar cane gin which are said to have prodigious aphrodisiac effects.