This tour takes place in the northern of Cusco (a 15-minute car ride from the centre) and not only allows you to visit magnificent Inca sites but is also an amazingly peaceful tour - trotting along in the mountains surrounded by fantastic views over Cusco and the surrounding peaks.
• DEPARTURES: Daily
• HOURS: Any time can be arranged (in the morning or in the last tour leaves at 2pm)
• DURATION: It can be (2, 3, 4 hours)
• LEVEL: Easy
Places that are visited:
• Sacsayhuaman - Inca site
• Qenqo - Inca site
• Puca pucara - Inca site
• Tambomachay (Water Temple and moon temple)
• Collection from hotel to staring point
• The Horseman leads the horses but he is not a Tour Guide for the archeological sites. If you desired, we can arrange for a professional, bilingual Tour Guide to accompany you, this is at an extra cost.
What you need to take:
• Tourist ticket (optional)
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
• Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
• Camera and films
Price: From USA $15.00 per person to USA25$ per person.
Price does not include the tourist’s tickets to archeological sites.
(This cost can be shared by up to 8 -10 people).
the best services, the best team and lodges for the nature lovers, enjoy with us.
(All year round except February)
DAILY WITH A MINIMUM OF FOUR CLIENTS